Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I haven't posted in a while...

Hello readers : ) 
I haven't posted in a while... I have a few items I can't wait to show that I have been working on... I am working a a whole suite for a wedding this coming September, the bride has requested EVERYTHING from the invitations to the favor tags to thank you cards! I am also working on a smaller wedding this coming  June, the colors for this one are beautiful, they are a metallic taupe accented with turquoise. 

Baby showers are never out of the question I can't wait to show you how a little "bun in the oven" invitations turned out :)

For now check out my shop: www.lolablueshop.etsy.com and if you have any questions you can email me at lolablueshop@gmail.com

Here is what my customers are saying about my work:

I am so blessed for the nice words from customers - thank to all for the kind words and for liking my designs. I am very grateful!

We'll talk soon!
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment